Land for sale, Hunting Land for sale in Bokoshe Oklahoma | Lands of Oklahoma
LandsofOklahoma.com
#1 in Rural Real Estate Online

Land for sale including Hunting Land in Bokoshe Oklahoma

46 photos
$159,900 50 acres 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 1248 sqft
Bokoshe, OK 74930 - Le Flore County

Hunters Paradise 50

LeFlore County Hunters Paradise LOCATION: LeFlore County, Southeast OK. Approximately 15 miles North of Poteau, OK., approximately 25 miles Southwest of Ft. Smith, AR., and less than 4 hours from Dallas, 3.5 hours OKC and 2 hours Tulsa. SITE: 50 acres. Utilities: Electric, Rural Water, Phone & Propane. Existing water system pump from the pond provides water to food plot, garden spot and additional areas of the property. Cover: Approximately 60% heavily wooded providing a remote hunters paradise. Remaining 40% of property is clear and has ran up to 10 head of cow/calf pairs. Property is also covered in large amount of moss rock. Access: Approximately 1/4 mile county road frontage. Property has a road that covers all areas
Cyndi Mackey RE/MAX Champion Land Brokers
18 photos
$89,000 7 acres
27495 Tackett Road, Bokoshe, OK 74930 - Le Flore County

NUBBIN RIDGE 7 ACRES

NUBBIN RIDGE GET-AWAY LOCATION: LeFlore County, Southeast OK. Approximately 15 miles North of Poteau, OK., approximately 25 miles Southwest of Ft. Smith, AR., and less than 4 hours from Dallas, 3.5 hours OKC and 2 hours Tulsa. SITE: 7 acres. Utilities: Electric, Rural Water, Phone & Propane. Cover: Heavily wooded. Access: County road. Wildlife: Property offers an abundance of deer, turkey, duck and other small game. Minerals: None Comments: Perfect place to get away from it all. Enjoy the peace and quiet from this 2 bedroom, 1 bath cabin with additional bonus loft. Cabin sits on 7 acres. Enjoy the amazing views from your deck or kitchen windows! Cabin has had some renovations but can be finished out with y
Cyndi Mackey RE/MAX Champion Land Brokers
19 photos
$396,000 220 acres
Bokoshe, OK 74930 - Le Flore County

Milton 220

Milton 220 acres. County road splits this property. Partially pasture and the remainder in timber, rock and hunting. Conveniently located but secluded for hunting. Beautiful building sites, all utilities available.
Trina Ward RE/MAX Champion Land Brokers